Wednesday, March 11, 2009

......more tomorrow

I am not going to say a bunch of stuff I am going to regret tomorrow, so I will give you my full thoughts then.

I will leave you with this one thought.

There is no doubt in my mind that the Aggies are still a lock to get an invite to the NCAA Tournament next week. Their RPI after the loss to Tech is still 34 (down from 29), so in the grand scheme of things, the loss to Tech, while tough to stomach as the fans of this team, is not that damaging. In all likelihood, the only impact will be that they will fall from a team that was looking at a 8/9 seed to now looking at an 11/12 seed.

I'm just as sick as you guys that stuck around and stayed awake to watch one Texas Tech bench player single-handedly beat the Aggies, but I'm sure on Sunday we will all be thinking "super sweet" when we hear the Greg Gumbel call the Aggies name.

I'll talk to you guys in the moring, I'm going to go try and get Mike Singletary's ugly mug out of my mind.

For those that need one more kick in the gut, here is the AP recap:
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=290700245

Carry on.
-sb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home