Thursday, March 29, 2007

Acie Law wins Bob Cousy Award

Acie Law won the Bob Cousy award today - the individual award for the nation's top point guard. Just another great honor for Acie.

http://www.cousyaward.com/
~or~
http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20070329005626&newsLang=en

Also - Acie and Marlon will be competing in the 3-Point Shootout and Slam Dunk Contest tonight in Atlanta.

I think the funniest thing I read about Marlon being in the dunk contest tonight is that someone contemplated, "Didn't most of Marlon's dunks ricochet off the back iron?" I don't disagree.

Both events will be on ESPN tonight at 8:00.

I of course will be watching Grey's Anatomy, but I am sure you guys will enjoy watching Acie and Marlon compete.

http://www.aggieathletics.com/pressRelease.php?PRID=12684

Carry on.
-sb

4 Comments:

At 3/29/2007 4:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Grey's Anatomy? The Hoops Report just lost all credibility in my book. JK batch, great job all year.

 
At 3/29/2007 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grey's is a rerun tonight. Not that I know or watch it on a regular basis...The girlfriend told me that...yeah, that's it...SHE told me it was a rerun. I've said too much. :(

 
At 3/29/2007 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know how i know you're gay? you know Rob Thomas' music and like Grey's Anatomy.

 
At 3/29/2007 4:31 PM, Blogger Steven said...

Now it seems to me
That you know just what to say
Words are only words
Can you show me something else
Can you swear to me that you'll always be this way
Show me how you feel


What if I was good to you, what if you were good to me
What if I could hold you till I feel you move inside of me
What if it was paradise, what if we were symphonies
What if I gave all my life to find some way to stand beside you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home